Sunday, September 21

hair

eyes, lips, nose: they all define how a person looks. but hair makes the biggest statement. hair style shows a lot about a person. if your hair is always messy, you might be a messy person. short hair may suggest confidence. if you have homely hair, you're a person who plays it safe. if your hair is always in a tight bun like cindy mccains, you might have a stick up your ass.

well i got a haircut today and it is quite a drastic change for me. my mom got her hair cut a couple days ago at a new salon and i really liked her hair so i decided to pay a visit. my hair was already above my shoulders but it was really thick and blunt in the back. so i told sunny, the stylist, that i want to grow out my hair but i want to 'clean up' the back part. that's all i told her.

a few snips later, i realized she was like.... really cutting my hair. she was going so fast. i started to panic with worries like: omg am i gonna look like a fob? a lesbian? a man??? but it wasn't going too bad so i didn't say anything. as she came closer to finish, i saw myself in the mirror and i looked so different... i have heavier bangs but not messy. my hair's less thick overall so it doesn't look all built up. it's hard to describe the rest but- i like it.


i went to work a few hours after getting my hair done and one of my old coworkers came in. he said 'hey you got your hair cut, huh?' and i said 'yea! i got it done today!'

and then he said 'oh did you do it yourself?'



-_____________x

No comments: