Monday, December 8

my baby



i think my blog is like a pet to me. i could not wait to blog this whole weekend! i've been just busy with everything but i've been wanting to blogggg haha. now that i'm done with all my things that are immediately due tomorrow, i can stretch my two feet and typeeee. 

i just wanted to talk about the short movie on coco chanel that karl lagerfeld did. it's on the chanel website

i heard he was making one a while ago and i was like... he can make movies? he's amazing at everything else he does such as photography and FASHION of course so i was excited.

i am so glad it's free. haha! the model who plays chanel is so pretty. i never thought i would enjoy a silent, b&w film but this one was funny, entertaining, and like candy for my eyes. 

i really respect karl lagerfeld. and he's half the reason i love chanel <3

1 comment:

Miss Yujin said...

I actually did a short presentation in French class on Coco Chanel. Haha :)