Friday, December 5

finals week

this coming week can either make or break my grades. 
i am pretty sure i am getting all a's in my classes... it's just a matter of how good of an a. 

i am worried about english 1c and american history. for english, i've been getting a minuses on my essays. ugh. keeping me on the edge of my seat. i cannot let it tip over to a b. history should be ok as long as i get an a on my final. it's not accumulative so it shouldn't be too bad... except our professor is a bit psychotic and some of her questions are unpredictable. 

someone said to me
if there is no such thing as an a plus, there shouldn't be such thing as an a minus. 
i completely agree!!! 

i wish everyone GOOD LUCK on their finals-
and don't drink too much caffeine. you NEED sleep to remember what you studied !!

2 comments:

Miss Yujin said...

I hope you good luck, Min!

I have A's in the two of the 'academic' classes I'm taking right now, too, but I haven't had ANY time to study for the finals because of the SAT. I'm studying for JOUR100 right now. :(

And gosh, I looked up the professors for Winter and Spring, found out 5 out of 7 of them have bad ratings on ratemyprofessor.com. Can't do anything about it since I already submitted by UC application with the planned classes. :(

0ldb0y said...

thnx

good luck to u too