Saturday, November 8

working

one of my coworkers had to get a surgery on her ear... more like a procedure for an infection from a piercing so i have to work 4 days straight. friday-mon. it's not too bad but i'm not used to eeeet.

holy apps, stats hw and photo assignments! i want a break. i canNOT wait for thanksgiving!
my grandma told me my aunt is planning to prepare crab for thanksgiving. AND ham. what the... we always have ham from honeybaked but now we're gonna add on crab? i love crab but i don't think turkey and crab go very well together. but then my family DOES eat a lot. holidays are truly a feast for our family and we overeat too. but still, i'm gonna tell my aunt that we only need one kind of animal for thanksgiving. one or the other.

on a different note, i need to stop skipping class. not going to stats is SO much easier than going and fighting sleep for two hours. ugh. i was thinking about skipping monday but then i would be missing class for the third time in a row... and the ever studious person that i am, won't let myself do that. skipping class is something that you shouldn't start in the first place. bc once you do it, you know how much better it feels and you start doing it over and over again. ugh.

well have a great veteran's day weekend, everyone
and thanks to our troops overseas !!

No comments: