Sunday, March 1

longgggggggggg hair!



Yea. 

i've been wanting long hair for quite some time now, but i kept getting hair cuts/trims and now i'm finally ready to really let it grow. 

i had to google "rate of average hair growth" to figure out how long it would take and i found this really helpful website.

your hair can grow 6 inches MAX in one year, and by the time your hair reaches shoulder length, it is TWO years old. ugh.... really? 

and i've noticed that my hair grows a lot slower than everyone else's, taking into account that i do cut my hair every now and then. it's STILL slower. i don't know, do you think i'll ever get there?   shoot.

3 comments:

Miss Yujin said...

you'll get there :)
hey, korean people say your hair grows quickly if you have perverted thoughts. lol ;)

imjustatree said...

update already kid

or are u too busy w/ all the boys now at sac and work

RafaRR said...

You'll get there,only avoid catholic schools, when I was little I had long hair and the nuns that teached there shaved my head =( , that's where my long hair dreams died.
Visit my blog at
www.mechrafael.blogspot.com