Thursday, October 9

y a w n ~

there's something in the air. i know it.
i am feeling SOOOO lazy.

i've been fighting it well, sorta. and then yesterday i gave up. i watched all the new episodes from the most recent seasons of ugly betty and grey's anatomy. i think ugly betty had 3 and grey's had 2. and then i watched some scrubs. earlier this week, i caught up with my 91210 and dexter. holy me!

but it feels soooo good to be lazy!! oh my goodness... i'm getting fat too. i feel the blubber trying to form on my abdomin. *sigh*

and another sigh for all the shiz i have to do over the weekend. i have to watch a movie to write a history paper on it, a lot of math hw (sO tedious), i gotta assign photos to photographers, do a phone interview for a class and ugh! work!

just.... kill me now.

No comments: